Pick a Color
What You'll Need:
At the Party:
- Several Brightly Colored Crayons
- Ask a member of the audience to secretly select a crayon while you stand with your back to the audience.
- Put your hands behind your back, and have the participant place the mystery crayon in your hands.
- As you stand with your back turned, pretend to concentrate for a few moments.
- Explain to your audience that you are "beginning to see the color;" at the same time, secretly make a mark on your thumbnail with the crayon.
- Then, have the participant remove the crayon from your hands and hide it.
- Before you turn around, look down at your thumbnail to see the color. Memorize it, turn around to your audience, and announce the color. They will be completely amazed!
Top of Page