Coffee or Tea?
What You'll Need:
At the Party:
- A Pen or Marker
- A Sheet of Paper
- A Hat
- Fold the piece of paper into thirds.
- Write "Tea" on the top and bottom sections.
- On the middle third, write "Coffee." (See our Coffee or Tea Template.)
- Roughly tear the paper along the two fold lines to separate the three sections.
- Show the audience the words, and then toss the pieces of paper into the hat.
- Stir them around thoroughly, or let an audience member mix up the pieces of paper in the hat.
- Then, hold the hat behind your back, and ask the audience if they prefer coffee or tea.
- Tell them you must concentrate to "feel the words" while you fish around in the hat with your free hand.
- If the audience picks tea, feel for a piece of paper with only one rough edge.
- If they pick coffee, feel for a piece with two rough edges.
- Display your ability to pick what they ask for every time!
Top of Page