Lego Star Wars Party ideas
A long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, a galactic battle between good and evil occurred. Kids and adults alike have grown to love this stellar sci-fi series, and now there is a Lego toy twist on the classic films. If your child is crazy for these toy block heroes, take a look at our Lego Star Wars party ideas for tableware, decorations, favors, food, and games. Shop our LEGO Star Wars Party Supplies. Browse this guide:
- LEGO Star Wars Invitations
- LEGO Star Wars Decorations
- LEGO Star Wars Food
- LEGO Star Wars Party Favors
- LEGO Star Wars Games & Activities
LEGO Star Wars Party Planning and Invitation IdeasWhat Do I Need For a LEGO Star Wars Party? May the Force be with you as you select basic LEGO Star Wars party supplies like tableware and decorations. Spice up your LEGO birthday theme with the following items for a more memorable Star Wars party:
- LEGO Star Wars toys and action figures
- Robot party supplies
- LEGO Star Wars games or Clone Wars episodes
- Star Wars costumes
- Lightsabers and Lego toys
- A Star Wars or robot pinata
- Attach a card-style invitation to a Darth Vader mask, personalized favor, or LEGO toy for a nice surprise before the party even starts.
- Include LEGO Star Wars stickers or tattoos with your invitations. Seal the envelopes with a personalized LEGO Star Wars sticker printed with your party information or special message.
- Create a card-style invitation using the Rebel and Empire symbols. Write your party details on the back of the card. Let your child help with the decorations to get him or her excited for their big day.
- Let your guests know if you would like them to dress up like their favorite character from the LEGO Star Wars movie. Check out our Star Wars costumes for ideas!
- Use creative writing in your LEGO Star Wars Invitations. Use the invitation wording below for inspiration:
LEGO Star Wars Party Decoration IdeasBuild up the perfect decorations for your LEGO Star Wars party! You can use LEGO theme decorations to star off, then break into more creative ideas. You'll be sure to find great LEGO Star Wars decoration ideas below:
- Create a sci-fi cityscape using craft paper. Cut out the shapes of large buildings or flying cars from craft paper and hang it on the walls! Also cut out logo shapes that match the Republic and Rebel sides.
- Hang posters or cut-out words from Star Wars movies like, "That's no moon!" "A long time ago...," or "May the Force be with you!"
- Place LEGO Star Wars toys around the party area as decorations. You can hang action figures from the ceiling with fishing line or curling ribbon.
- Have guests wear Star Wars masks of wearing traditional Star Wars party hats. Let guests take home their masks as fun favors.
- Set up a LEGO building station. Hang up any creations your guests craft for added Lego decorations that your friends can be proud of.
- Hang Star Wars Lego banners, posters, and stills from the Star Wars movies or cartoons around your party area.
- Use Lego blocks and figures to recreate some of your favorite Star Wars scenes. These block toys will look great as cake toppers or set up around your party area.
LEGO Star Wars Party Food IdeasServe Star Wars party food that is out of this world! In addition to classic menu options like chips and sodas, here are some creative suggestions:
- Use fun Star Wars names to label ordinary party foods. Serve items like lightsaber pretzel sticks, Lego cheese blocks, and Carbonite ice cream.
- Set up a food bar, such as an ice cream bar. Let guests choose from dark side and light side (chocolate or vanilla) ice cream and make a treat of their own design!
- Piece together small pretzel sticks and melted chocolate to make mini lightsaber snacks! Use white chocolate and mix in food dye to create different colors of lightsaber pretzels.
- Create a Lego pizza using square pizzas and pepperonis arranged to look like a toy brick.
- Create Star Wars theme shapes out of rice cereal treats or block candy. Try your hand at crafting the Millennium Falcon or a Deathstar.
- Bake a yellow cake in a rectangular pan.
- Slice the baked cake into smaller rectangles and then arrange on a large serving platter.
- Make red, blue and yellow frosting in separate bowls by tinting white frosting with 2-3 drops of food coloring.
- Frost the rectangular mini cakes in the three different colors of frosting. You will have some that are red, some that are blue and some that are yellow.
- Create the LEGO studs on the mini cakes with marshmallows. To do this, align mini marshmallows in 2 rows of 3. If you'd like, you can use marshmallows that are already colored or dye them with food coloring.
- Serve the mini cakes on the platter and enjoy!
LEGO Star Wars Party FavorsLEGO Star Wars movies and toys lend themselves well to all sorts of favors. Give your guests a treat with some of our great Star Wars favor ideas:
- LEGO Star Wars favors
- Star Wars costumes
- LEGO Star Wars toys and dolls
- LEGO bricks
- Jedi lightsabers and DIY swords made from pool noodle toys and duct tape
Party Planning ToolboxUse the links below to quickly find related theme party supplies, planning tips, printable checklists, and advice from our party planning experts!
- LEGO Star Wars Personalized Items: Check out our exclusive personalized items including invitations, bookmarks, stickers, and more!
- Party Planning 101: Our useful party planning guide includes cake ideas, party etiquette tips, a printable guest list, and much more.
- Parties Under $100: Use this guide to celebrate in style without breaking the bank!
- Party Budget Estimator: Download this guide to help budget your expenses.