During this fun challenge, party guests will have to stack their LEGO bricks one on top of another until time runs out. Whoever builds the tallest tower wins the game.
What You'll Need:
How to Play LEGO Tower Challenge:
- 1/2 pound of LEGO bricks per guest
- A LEGO base (at least 8 x 8 studs)
- A prize
Did You Like This Game?
- Give each child a base plate and a box or bag full of LEGO bricks.
- When you say "go" the children must stack their bricks one on top of the other any way they choose.
- The only building rule is that the tower must be built on the base plate.
- After about ten minutes the towers should be pretty tall.
- You'll know time is almost up when the towers begin to wobble.
- At this point, announce out loud that the children have one more minute to build.
- Whoever has the tallest standing tower when the time is up wins!
- Award the winner a small LEGO set or LEGO keychain.
your comments or questions. We'd love to hear from you!
The LEGO® and Minifigure® name and all related characters and elements are the property of The LEGO Group. This guide is not affiliated with or endorsed by The LEGO Group.