It's fun to give out door prizes and this is one prize everyone will want to take home!
What You'll Need:
- A clear sealed jar
- LEGO® bricks
- Slips of paper
At the Party:
- Ahead of time, see how many LEGO bricks you can fit into the jar.
- Write down this number and put it someplace secret you won't forget (like in your pocket).
- Cut enough slips of paper so there is one for each guest.
Did You Like This Game?
- Place the jar by the front door or on the party table.
- As each guest arrives ask them to guess how many LEGO bricks are in the jar.
- Write their guess on a slip of paper along with their name.
- Place all the slips of paper in your pocket or in a basket.
- At the end of the party award the jar of LEGO bricks to the person who guesses the closest number.
your comments or questions. We'd love to hear from you!
The LEGO® and Minifigure® name and all related characters and elements are the property of The LEGO Group. This guide is not affiliated with or endorsed by The LEGO Group.