Sometimes the best game is one that lets children do whatever they want! During Free Build the children will have a chance to build a creation of their choosing out of LEGO bricks and then share it with the rest of the group.
What You'll Need:
How to Play Free Build Show and Tell:
- 1/2 pound of LEGO bricks per guest
- A camera
Did You Like This Game?
- Give the children about 20 minutes to build whatever they want with LEGO bricks.
- When time is up go around the room and ask everyone to talk about what they made.
- If a child is too shy you may have to ask them some questions such as "what does it do," "does it have a name," and "what's your favorite thing about it" to get them to talk about their creation.
- Take a photo of each child with their creation. You can mail the photos along with your thank you notes!
your comments or questions. We'd love to hear from you!
The LEGO® and Minifigure® name and all related characters and elements are the property of The LEGO Group. This guide is not affiliated with or endorsed by The LEGO Group.