LEGO Party Invitations
things to build and fun to be had, so make sure your guests know where and when
LEGO Party Decorations
Colors and bricks are the easiest way to make a LEGO party stand
out. Keep with the theme and make sure there’s some LEGO decorations involved!
· A colorful LEGO brick backdrop is the perfect way to set the tone for a builder’s dream party!
· Using LEGO plates and serveware is an easy way to keep up the theme.· Incorporate actual LEGOs into your decorations! Use them to hold the cutlery and napkins, to create drink coasters, and to make stands for the food.
LEGO Party Favors
favors to give out at a LEGO party are… you guessed it, LEGOs!
· Giving each child their own LEGO set to build is an easy way to set up for a fun party activity and as a nice keepsake from the party.
· Solid yellow decorative fans and honeycomb balls with black eyes and a smiley face drawn on them make for a great LEGO decoration.
· Give the guests their own little hardhats for building or goggles and racing helmets for the boxcar race activity.
LEGO Party Treats
Building things all day is sure to get the partygoers in the
mood to eat!
· Keep with the building theme by creating a “build your own” sandwich station, complete with all the ingredients for a yummy treat.
· Some LEGO brick shaped cake pieces will be a hit and keep with the party’s theme! Plus, what’s a party without cake?
· Solid colored popcorn boxes stick with the theme and serve as great holders for popcorn, chips, or any type of salty snacks!
LEGO Party Activities
Everyone at the party will be full of food and ready for the
best part of the LEGO party – the LEGOs!
· Having the guests build their own LEGO contraptions is a great way to keep with the theme and let their creativity run wild!
· Giving each guest their own LEGO racecar to build is fun, and then they car race them, boxcar style! All you need is a piece of plywood for a ramp, and some tape or paint down the middle to make sides. Then, just release them from the top and race to the bottom!
· Make sure to include a LEGO mini-figure to be their car’s driver!