- 1 Cup of Salt
- 4 Cups of Flour
- 5 Tablespoons Cream of Tartar
- ¼ Cup of Vegetable Oil
- 3 Cups of Boiling Water
- 2 Teaspoons of Food Coloring
- 1 Large Mixing Bowl
- 1 Wooden Paint Stirrer or a Spoon for Mixing
- Put the salt, flour and Cream of Tartar into the bowl and mix well.
- Slowly add the oil and half of the water, thenmix.
- Mix in the food coloring and the rest of water.
- Let the mixture cool until you can comfortably handle it.
- Knead the mixture until dough is formed.
Top of Page