Martial Arts Headband Craft
What You'll Need:
At the Party:
- White fabric cut into 22" x 22" squares (one for each guest); or purchase plain white bandanas.
- Fabric markers
- Provide each guest with a piece of fabric or white bandana and a selection of fabric markers.
- Let the children draw their own designs onto the fabric to create a unique martial arts headband.
- When their design is complete, help the children fold the fabric until it is about two inches wide and tie it around their foreheads to wear during the party.
- The children can take their creations home as a party favor.
Top of Page