Jake & the Neverland Pirates Party Ideas
If your little pirate loves the Jake and the Never Land Pirates TV show and toys, we have just what you need to throw an awesome Jake and the Never Land Pirates party that's totally sea-worthy! Our Jake and the Never Land Pirates party ideas guide includes tips pirate invitations, pirate decorations, pirate games, pirate inspired food and favor ideas. Follow our Jake and the Never Land Pirates party ideas, tips and tricks for a great birthday!
Jake and the Neverland Pirates Party Planning & Invitations
Spice up your Jake and the Neverland Pirate party supplies with DIY and personalized items like the ones below:
- Jake and the Never Land Pirates toys
- Jake and the Never Land Pirates TV episodes
- A pirate pinata
- Bandanas and toy swords
- Pirate costumes and accessories
- Pirate stand-ups and inflatable palm tree
- Cut the shape of a sword out of construction paper and decorate with glitter glue pens. Write your Jake and the Never Land Pirates party details on the back in pen.
- Tea-stain paper and draw a basic map of your neighborhood. Put a big "X" over your house or where you will hold the party. Fill in the rest of the party details on the back of the invite.
- Let your guests know if you would like them to dress up in a pirate costume for your Jake and the Never Land Pirates party . You can provide costumes for guests to borrow if they do not have their own.
Jake and the Neverland Pirates Party Decorating & Food
Set sail for adventure and get your pirate decorations looking ship shape with Jake and the Neverland Pirates decorations. Use pirate tableware, centerpieces and more! Find more great Jake and the Never Land Pirates decoration ideas below:
- Hang Jake and the Never Land Pirates banners at the entrance to the
party. Make posters or cutouts of Jake and the Never Land Pirates to
hang around the party area.
- Pirate Island and Never Land are awesome tropical islands with palm trees, sandy beaches, and exotic jungles. Supplement your Jake and the Never Land Pirates party supplies with decorations that fit these island themes!
- Cut swords out of cardboard to resemble Jake's wooden sword! Let your guests decorate the swords and play with them outside and pretend to be pirates.
- Create a pirate ship out of butcher paper for the wall of your Jake and the Never Land Pirates party area! Cut out waves and rocks to complete the look.
- Place Jake and the Never Land Pirates toys around the party area as pirate decorations. You can hang toys from the ceiling with fishing line or curling ribbon.
- Award your party guests with gold doubloons after they finish a craft or party game. At the end of the party, count up how many gold coins all your pirate party guests earned and put them in a treasure chest
Pirate adventures can work up a big appetite. Refuel your little adventurers with birthday party food like chips, soda, and the theme pirate food ideas below: .
- Use fun names to label ordinary Jake and the Never Land Pirates party foods. Serve snacks like "Pirate Pretzels," "Barnacle Burgers," "Doubloon Doughnuts," "Gold Nugget Chicken Bites," and "Captain Hook Hot Dogs."
- Serve fresh snacks like fruit, pineapple juice in coconut shells, and veggies. Use fruits to make tropical dishes like pineapple chicken kabobs or coconut shrimp.
- Mix iced tea and lemonade to make "Bilgewater" drinks.
- Decorate cookies to look like the Jake and the Never Land Pirates gold doubloons using yellow frosting.
- Fill clear plastic cups with blue gelatin and place orange wedges on top. Insert a toothpick with a flag attached into the orange to create a pirate ship!
- Your Jake and the Never Land Pirates party guests will have lots of energy, so design your pirate snacks so guests can "Grab 'em and go!" Chips, cheese cubes and fish crackers make great finger foods!
Jake and the Neverland Pirates Party Favors
Send your friends home with a treasure chest full of treats. Check out our Jake and the Never Land Pirates favor ideas for a fun end to your event:
- Jake and the Never Land Pirates personalized favors
- Jake and the Never Land Pirates toys
- Gold doubloons
- Bandanas and eye patches
- Pixie dust candy
- Pirate stickers