How To Train Your Dragon Party ideas
It's time to gather all the little vikings for an incredible training session. Your little one and friends will have the opportunity to become dragon riders. We have a ton of amazing party supplies and suggestions for you to create a magical celebration. Let this guide show you how to become the teacher of their tribe. Shop our How to Train Your Dragon Party Supplies Browse this guide:
- How to Train Your Dragon Invitations
- How to Train Your Dragon Decorations
- How to Train Your Dragon Food
- How to Train Your Dragon Party Favors
- How to Train Your Dragon Games & Activities
Planning & Invitations
What Do I Need For the Party?An incredible theme party should be filled with exciting decorations and trimmings for the guests to enjoy. Activities and refreshments are vital when setting up your event. Choose the best accessories to enhance the experience. In addition to the basic How to Train Your Dragon party supplies, you may want to consider obtaining the following items for your themed party:
- How to Train Your Dragon costumes and masks.
- Dragon figurines
- Inflatable swords and shields
- How To Train Your Dragon Party Hats with horns
- A How to Train Your Dragon pinata
How to Train Your Dragon Party InvitationsMake sure to send out invitations that let each guest know exactly what type of party they will be attending. An excellent invitation includes a catchy opening, location, time, date, and any additional and relevant information. Purchase one of our invitations, or create custom invites calling all future dragon riders to meet for their first training session. Here are a few ideas for inspiration:
- Address invitations in calligraphy, either by hand or using a computer font (i.e., Monotype Corsiva).
- Create a syllabus style guide with courses highlighting the activities for the day.
- Cut paper into the shape of wings, and use it as a decorative invite.
- Using a lighter, carefully burn the edges of the invitations to look like a dragon breathed fire on the paper. It is best to do this over a sink.
- Write your own fun invitation similar to our rhyme:
- Balloons add a festive ambiance to any party setting.
- Create a dragon manual with training instructions for the guests to study.
- Hang a banner at the entrance welcoming guests to the celebration.
- Make fire flames out of construction paper to hang on the walls, and dragon's feet to place on the floor.
- Create dragon themed bites; such as Fireballs (Cheese puff balls), dragon teeth (Bugles), dragon food (Goldfish and Swedish Fish).
- Roast hot dogs and marshmallows over an open fire.
- Bake dragon shaped cookies as a neat dessert.
Party Favor IdeasHow to Train Your Dragon Party Favors using these incredible items:
- Dragon Figurines
- Medieval Goblets - they make the perfect storage vessel for candy and small favors
- Inflatable swords and shields
- Stickers and temporary tattoos
- Dragon blowouts
- Dragon flying toys
- A candy buffet
Party Planning ToolboxUse the links below to quickly find related theme party supplies, planning tips, printable checklists, and advice from our party planning experts.
- How to Train Your Dragon Party Supplies: Includes paperware, invitations, personalized items, favors, and decorations for your party theme.
- How to Train Your Dragon Personalized Items: Check out our exclusive personalized items including invitations, bookmarks, stickers, and more!
- Party Planning 101: Our useful party planning guide includes cake ideas, party etiquette tips, a printable guest list, and much more.
- Birthday Party Decorating Ideas: This guide will tell you how to decorate for your party theme, what to do with balloons and streamers, how to decorate with food, how to set the table, and how to make your own party decorations.
- Parties Under $100: Use this guide to celebrate in style without breaking the bank!
- Party Planning Q & AGet answers to your most commonly asked party planning questions..