Treat your little cupids to a warm mug of hot white chocolate cocoa colored in pink, red or white and topped with yummy whipped cream!
- 4 ounces of white chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Red food coloring
- 16 ounces milk
- 2 ounces cream (Optional for richer taste)
- In a pan or microwave, heat the cream and milk until almost boiling.
- Remove from heat and stir in white chocolate chips until melted.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Add red food coloring to make pink or red hot chocolate.
- Serve with whipped cream & red sprinkles. You can also drizzle raspberry or chocolate syrup over your hot cocoa.