What You will need:
How to Prepare:
- 1 package yeast
- 1 Tbs. sugar
- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- 4 cups flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- Cookie sheet
- Salt, if desired
- Mix water and yeast together until smooth.
- Add salt, sugar, and flour, and mix until you form a dough-like texture.
- Knead the dough, until it is smooth.
- Roll and twist the dough into any shape you want - letters, numbers, animals, etc.
- Lay your creations on a greased cookie sheet, brush with the beaten egg.
- Sprinkle with salt, if desired.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes.
Top of Page