Hockey is tons of fun and playing makes for a great party activity! Organize a few short games or drills at your hockey birthday party!
What You'll Need:
How to play:
- Inflatable tires
- Construction cones
- Hockey equipment
- Other obstacles as desired
- Set up an obstacle course using the sports cones. Guests should try to guide the hockey puck around the cones.
- Create a goal with the cones and see who can score the most goals within 20 seconds.
- Set up basic defense and scoring drills. For example, assign two players as defenders and 3 as offense. Let offense try to score on the defensive players. Look up more drills online or borrow ideas from your child's coach.
- Keep points or just have fun until your guests are ready for the next game