Shake Your Hippies
At the Party:
- For this game, you will need to make sure you have enough hula hoops for each guest. When you're ready to start, put on some groovy '60s music, and have the kids keep their hoops moving as long as possible.
- A child is out of the contest when his or her hoop touches the ground.
- Keep the contest going until only one person remains.
- Award the winner with a prize.
- To make the contest more challenging, call out instructions every few minutes.
- Some fun suggestions are 'touch both hands to your head," 'stand on one foot," 'hop," and "kneel down."
And yes, boys love this game, too!
Top of Page