Hello Kitty Party
If your daughter is crazy about Sanrio'sfictional feline character who's never seen without abow, a Hello Kitty party is thepurrfecttheme for her next birthday! Read on for suggestions on how to throw an amazing Hello Kitty birthday party, including tips for invitations, decorations, favors, games, and more. Shop ourHello Kitty Party Supplies Shop our Neon Hello Kitty Party Supplies Browse this guide: Hello Kitty Invitations Hello Kitty Decorations Hello Kitty Food Hello Kitty Party Favors Hello Kitty Games & Activities
Planning & InvitationsWhat Do I Need For the Party? In addition to basicHello Kitty party supplies, like plates, cups, napkins and decorations, you may want to consider purchasing, borrowing or renting the following items for your Hello Kitty party:
- Hello Kitty books
- Hello Kitty stationary
- Hello Kitty stuffed animals
- Hello Kitty pillows or bedding to use for decorations
- A Hello Kitty piata
- Cut the shape of a bow out ofpink or red paper. Place a sticker in the center with celebration details and add glitter glue to the edges.
- Print Hello Kitty images from your computer and paste pictures on cardstock around the party info.
- Cut out invitations in the shape of Hello Kitty's head and then draw on her face and bow. Write event details on the back.
- If you can hand-deliver your invitations, tie red or pink ribbonaround each envelope.
- Decorate your invitations with glitter glue, sequins, and stickers.
- Sprinkle glitter in the envelope for an extra special touch.
Hello Kitty Party Decorations
- Decorate in pinks, reds, and light pastels. Use plenty ofballoonsand streamers in these colors to fit your theme.
- Hang paper lanterns around the room.
- Use a Hello Kitty toy as a focal point and tie a bouquet of balloons to it.
- Opt for a foil fringe Hello Kitty centerpiece to spruce up any table.
- Inflate aHello Kitty airwalker balloonfor a fun photo opp.
- Hang a customizedbanner to add a personaltouch.
- Scatter pink sequins, party confetti, or small candies on the tabletop.
- Hang Hello Kitty posters on the wall.
- Provide each guest with abento box that features rice shaped as Hello Kittys head.
- Customize mini pizzas to put a cheesy spin on the iconic character.
- Shape yogurt to look like Kitty Whites head and customize with blueberry eyes, granola bar whiskers, a banana nose, and a bow made of strawberries.
- Add a pop of color to kids cups by serving pink lemonade.
- Make pink bow cookies and put them on top of vanilla cupcakes.
- Bake a round cake.
- Print out a Hello Kitty face image from your computer, cut out the shape, and then trace itonto the cake using a toothpick.
- Cover Hello Kitty's face in white icing.
- Add black jelly beans for her eyes and a yellow jelly bean for her nose.
- Use black licorice laces or black gel frosting to make her whiskers.
- Create her signature bow below her ear using either red or pink icing.
- Alternatively, you can use a real bow and remove it before cutting the cake.
- Frost the rest of the cake outside of her face with pink icing.
Party Favor IdeasHello Kitty Party Favor Ideas Thank your guests for coming by sending them off with themed favors. Here are some suggestions of adorable post-party takeaways:
- Hello Kittylip gloss necklaces
- Hello Kitty hair clips
- Hello Kitty pencils and erasers
- Hello Kitty stationary sets
- Hello Kittytemporary tattoos
- Hello Kitty activity books
- Personalized products like zipper pulls, bookmarks, and magnets.
Party Planning ToolboxUse the links below to quickly find related theme party supplies, planning tips, printable checklists, and advice from our party planning experts.
- Hello Kitty Party Supplies/ Neon Hello Kitty Party Supplies:Includes paperware, invitations, personalized items, favors, and decorations for your party theme.
- Hello Kitty Personalized Items: Check out our exclusive personalized items including invitations, bookmarks, stickers, and more!
- Party Planning 101: Our useful party planning guide includes cake ideas, party etiquette tips, a printable guest list, and much more.
- Birthday Party Decorating Ideas: This guide will tell you how to decorate for your party theme, what to do with balloons and streamers, how to decorate with food, how to set the table, and how to make your own party decorations.
- Parties Under $100: Use this guide to celebrate in style without breaking the bank!
- Party Budget Estimator: Download this guide to help budget your expenses.
- More Birthday Theme Ideas: Browse our list of over 130 themed party guides to find tips for your child's next birthday! Each guide includes ideas for invitations, decorations, food, favors, games and more.