What You'll Need:
- 1 white paper plate per guest
- A hole punch
- A pencil
- A black marker and a yellow marker
- Red ribbon
You can prepare the Hello Kitty masks ahead of time or let your guests make them at the party. Use the picture below to guide you through the steps.
- Using a pencil, draw the shape of Hello Kitty's face and eyes on the front of a white paper plate. Then carefully cut out the face and eyes.
- Turn the plate over and draw the nose and whiskers using a black marker. Color in the nose with a yellow marker.
- Punch two wholes towards the bottom of the right ear. Then punch one hole on each side of Kitty's face.
- Loop a 5" red ribbon through the two holes you punched near the ear and tie it into a bow. Then, tie a piece of 12" string through the holes you punched on the sides of the mask.
- The Hello Kitty mask is now ready to wear!