Hannah Montana Party Ideas
Created on June 14, 2016
Does your little girl like to belt out songs like Hannah Montana, then go incognito among her friends like Miley Stewart? Then throw her a party with the best of both worlds with our Hannah Montana Party Ideas! From invitations to party games, our ideas will make your daughter and her guests feel like stars!
Planning & InvitationsChoosing a location for your Hannah Montana Party is one of the first things you will need to do. Hosting a party at home is a great option, as you have a little more freedom with your decorating and food choices. However, many parents prefer to host the party elsewhere. For a Hannah Montana theme, you may want to consider a park with an outdoor stage, a movie theater, or a school gymnasium.
What Do I Need For the Party?
- Karaoke Machine
- Head Sets
- Director's Chairs
- Blonde Wigs for Dress-Up
- Disposable Cameras
Hannah Montana Party Invitations
- Take a photo of your daughter in everyday clothes, and another picture of her dressed up like a rock star, with a blonde wig. Paste these two pictures on the front of a side-fold card and write "It's the Best of Both Worlds!" in between them. Write your party details inside.
- Use a CD to cut a perfect circle out of cardstock, and write your party details following the curves of the circle. Use an empty CD case to hold your invitation, and send it in a padded envelope.
- On a regular sheet of printer paper, create a piece of sheet music. Include the treble clef and bass clef and a few notes. Title it "[child's name]'s Hannah Montana Party" and write the party details within the lines.
- Design your invitations to look like concert tickets, with a perforated line on one end. Tear that end off of each guest's ticket when they arrive at the party.
- Include creative wording for your party details, such as: Did you know? Susie's birthday is coming up! And because she is such a star, she is only inviting her close celebrity friends. It's a secret, so don't tell anyone. (We don't want to deal with the paparazzi, right?) Come incognito and then we'll switch into our rock star clothes for party time!
Decorating & Food Ideas
Hannah Montana Party Decorations
- Enlist the help of siblings and other relatives to act as "paparazzi". Have them stand at the entrance to the party area with cameras and snap photos of all the guests as they arrive. You can upload them during the party and show a slideshow of all the photos before your guests leave.
- Run a "red carpet" up to your door using a roll of red gift wrap paper.
- Hang a banner on the front door that says "Welcome to [child's name]'s Birthday Party! Are You Ready to Rock?" See our selection of banners for inspiration!
- Cut large stars out of cardboard and cover them with foil. Cut the letters of each guest's name out of black construction paper and glue one name to each star. Hang the stars around the party area.
- Record a few episodes of the Hannah Montana show before the party date. Rent a movie projector and show the episodes on one wall of the party area.
- Create a stage area where your guests can sing and dance! Hang strands of clear twinkle lights on one wall and set up a few inflatable guitars and microphones. Set out bean bag chairs or overstuffed pillows in front for the 'audience' to sit on.
- Balloons are a must at every party! Fill the party area with bunches of balloons! Star Shaped balloons and other rock-themed balloons are fun to add as well.
- Print out movie stills from the Hannah Montana movie. Frame them and set them up on tables and windowsills.
- Hang a Pinata in the party area that can be used as a decoration before the activity begins.
Hannah Montana Party Food Ideas
- Make sugar cookies in fun shapes (like guitars and music notes) and let your guests decorate them with frosting and sprinkles before eating. You can use the same cookie cutters to cut sandwiches, cheese and deli meat too.
- Use a star-shaped cookie cutter to cut out slices of watermelon and pineapple, and arrange all the stars on a platter.
- Set out a bowl filled with packages of Pop Rocks candy. Let your guests add the candy to their other treats or drinks.
- Serve Ice Cream Cone Microphones! Serve chocolate ice cream in sugar cones and top with chocolate sprinkles.
- Set out a bowl of candy jewelry (necklaces, rings, and bracelets are all available).
- Make a star-shaped cake with our Star Cake Pan and pipe on words like "You're a Star!" or "Let's Party!" in decorator icing.
- As an alternative to cake, try serving chocolate fondue with fruit, pretzel rods, marshmallows, and Rice Krispie treats for dipping.
Party Favor Ideas
Hannah Montana Party Favors
Put a smile on your guests' faces by sending them home with party favors that fit your theme. You can give one large favor, such as the Hannah Montana soundtrack, or combine smaller favors such as lip gloss, body glitter, an inflatable guitar, and candy in a nice favor bag. To save time, you may want to consider our Complete Favor Sets, which include matching favor bags. Or, consider our popular Personalized Favors. Choose from bag tags, zipper pulls, magnets, and more, all personalized with your guests' names or a special message from you!