Girls Only Party
No boys allowed! Throw a girls only birthday bash that your little beauties will love with our Girls Only Party Ideas! Read on for general party planning tips as well as great invitation, decorating, food, game, and activity suggestions. Shop all our Party Supplies for Girls Browse this guide: Girls Only Theme Ideas Girls Only Decorations Girls Only Food Girls Only Party Favors Girls Only Games & Activities
Girls Only Theme Ideas Treat your daughter and her friends like princesses for a day with the following popular girls only theme ideas:
Planning Your PartyWhat Do I Need For the Party? In addition to basicgirl themed party supplies, like plates, cups, napkins, and decorations, you may want to consider purchasing, borrowing or renting the following items for your party:
- Sleepover Party:Invite a few of your daughter's best friends over for a slumber party. Pamper your guests with makeovers, movies, and munchies.
- Princess Party:Plan a magical event your daughter will never forget complete with tiaras and tutus.
- Alice in Wonderland Party:Let your guests' imaginations go wild by hosting a mad tea party in Wonderland.
- Spa Party:Spend your daughter's birthday getting pampered and relaxing with a group of great friends.
- Garden Party:Have an indoor or outdoor garden party filled with butterflies, ladybugs, and flowers.
Girls Only Decorating Ideas Have guests bring their favorite music to play during the party and set aside time for dancing.A girls only party is the perfect opportunity to embrace all things pretty! Little girls and preteens especially enjoy the elegance of dressing in beautiful clothes and acting like grownups. Here are some ways to set a glamorous and girly mood for the party:
- Inflate a ton of Princess or Supergirl themed balloons!
- Hang a large piece of butcher paper on a wall in the party area to make a graffiti wall for the girls to sign and color as they arrive and wait for the other guests.
- Using a color copier, blow up some of your daughter's favorite pictures of her friends to hang around the party area. It'll be fun for the girls to see themselves - especially if you have some pictures from when they were younger!
- Set up a dress-up station with dresses, make-up, and fingernail polish. Allow the girls to give each other makeovers and make sure to take plenty of pictures.
- Fill the party area with huge tissue paper flowers.
- Purchase plastic beaded necklaces or bracelets, and use them to highlight cupcakes or drink cups.
- Use flower or heart-shaped cookie cutters to make tea biscuits and sandwiches. Pink sandwiches can be created by baking putting a few drops of red food coloring in bread dough.
- Serve adorableLinzer Heart cookies.
- Freeze cranberry juice into ice cubes. At the party, fill each guest's cup with ginger ale and let them drop their own ice cubes in the cup, making bubbly, pink drinks.
- Use doll accessories, such as purses, blow driers, and shoes, as cake toppers.
- Line a hat box with waxed paper or cling wrap and serve chips in it.
Party Favor IdeasGirl Themed Party Favor Ideas Send your pretty party guests home to their castles with fabulous favors. Here are some of our favorites the girls will go gaga over!
- Stickers/Temporary Tattoos
- Stuffed Animals
- Stationary Sets
- Small Craft Kits
- Costume Jewelry
- Fun-Shaped Lollipops
Party Planning ToolboxUse the links below to quickly find related theme party supplies, planning tips, printable checklists, and advice from our party planning experts.
- Girl's Only Party Supplies: Includes paperware, invitations, personalized items, favors, and decorations for your party theme.
- Personalized Items: Check out our exclusive personalized items including invitations, bookmarks, stickers, and more!
- Birthday Party Decorating Ideas: This guide will tell you how to decorate for your party theme, what to do with balloons and streamers, how to decorate with food, how to set the table, and how to make your own party decorations.
- Parties Under $100: Use this guide to celebrate in style without breaking the bank!
- Party Budget Estimator: Download this guide to help budget your expenses.
- More Birthday Theme Ideas: Browse our list of over 130 themed party guides to find tips for your child's next birthday! Each guide includes ideas for invitations, decorations, food, favors, games and more.