What You'll Need:
At the Party:
- Two Sheets of Origami Paper Per Guest
- Two Pipe Cleaners Per Guest
- A Pencil
- Fold two brightly-colored pieces of square origami paper accordion-style, as shown in the image to the right.
- Coil one of the pipe cleaners around a pencil, and then remove the pencil from the coil.
- Use the second pipe cleaner to secure the two folded pieces of paper together at their middles, and form antennae with the two ends.
- Attach the coiled pipe cleaner below the antennae to form the main part of the butterfly's body.
- Fan out the wings, and your origami butterfly is complete!
Top of Page