What You'll Need:
- A blue cloth large enough to cover the top of a table
- Green construction paper
- Plastic frogs
Cut lily pad shapes from the green construction paper.
At the Party:
- Cover a table (or the ground, or an area on the floor) with the blue cloth.
- Place the lily pads randomly on top of the cloth to create your frog pond.
- Let the children take turns tossing plastic frogs from a distance into the pond.
- The object of the game is to get the frogs to land on top of the lily pads.
- For older children, place the number 1, 2, or 3 on each lily pad.
- Lily pads closest to the edge of the cloth should be given a 1, any lily pads right in the middle should be given a 3, and all the rest can be given a 2.
- Let each child throw five frogs, and add up their score. Whoever scores the highest is the winner.