Fall Party Ideas
Celebrate the beginning of Fall by throwing a party filled with colorful foliage, pumpkins and outdoor activities! Whether you're hosting a party at home or in a classroom, here are autumn inspired ideas for invitations, decorations, food, favors and games!
Fall Party Planning & Invitations
In addition to basic Fall themed party supplies, like plates, cups, napkins, and decorations, you may want to consider purchasing, borrowing or renting the following items for your Fall party:
- A cornucopia
- Petting zoo animals or a pony
- A nature trail or safe place to hike
- Bicycles, roller skates or scooters
- Purchase colorful paper cut outs of pumpkins or leaves and arrange them on a piece of cream colored cardstock. Print the invitation details inside the leaves. Inside the largest leaf print "Up and Autumn!" and then print the date and time in other leaves. Make color copies onto card stock to create the number of invitations needed.
- If you'd rather not make your own invitations, but still want a
personalized touch, consider our Personalized Invitations,
which can include all the party details for you.
Fall Party Decorating & Food Ideas
Fall Party Decoration Ideas
- Hang a fall wreath on the front door to welcome guests. Set a group of three pumpkins in different sizes near the front door.
- Decorate your backyard with a scarecrow and haystacks.
- Create a barnyard atmosphere with checkered tablecloths, bandanas, straw hats, stuffed animals, and wagons.
- Paint your guests faces as they arrive with foliage designs.
- Place colorful leaves inside clear balloons and inflate to add a special decorative element.
- Decorate the table with pumpkins and gourds, bowls of red apples, acorns, colorful autumn leaves, pine cones, and cornstalks.
Here are some yummy Fall inspired food suggestions to make your little pumpkin's hungry!
- Serve small portions of turkey sandwiches or grilled hot dogs and hamburgers
- For snacks sever pumpkin bread, crispy rice cereal treats, roasted pumpkin seeds, donuts, and candy corn.
- You also might like to try our recipes for caramel popcorn and homemade pretzels.
- Other good snack choices include granola bars, oatmeal cookies, caramel apples, and carrot sticks.
- For dessert, serve warm apple crisp with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Offer apple juice or hot chocolate to drink.
Fall Party Party Favor Ideas
Thank your guests for attending your Fall party with the following favors.
- Farm animal stampers, animal stickers, a small stuffed animal
- Mini pumpkins
- Complete Farm Favor Sets.
- Personalized favors