This silly game is fun to play indoors with a group of children on a rainy day. You can use found objects from around the house and have a contest to see which team can flick them into cups the fastest.
What You'll Need:
How to Play Stunt Divers:
- Paper cups (1 per team)
- Small action figures that can fit in a spoon such as army men or LEGO Mini Figures® (10 per team)
- Plastic spoons (1 per team)
- Several prizes
Did You Like This Game?
- Divide the players into pairs to form several teams of two.
- The teams should spread out so that they don't bump into each other while playing.
- Give each team one cup, one spoon and 10 action figures. You can use army men, LEGO Mini Figures® or any other small toys you have lying around the house.
- Assign one team member to be the catcher and one team member to be the flicker.
- When you say "go," the flicker should load the first toy into their spoon and catapult it into the air.
- The catcher has to catch the toy in their cup.
- If they catch the toy, the flicker then catapults the second toy into the air.
- If they miss, they must try again until the toy is caught in the cup.
- This continues until one team has caught all ten of their toys in their cup.
- At this point, the toys are emptied and the catcher and flicker switch positions.
- Once again all ten toys must be catapulted and caught in the cup.
- The first team to do this the fastest wins!
- Award a prize to the winning team or the teams that come in first, second and third place.
your comments or questions. We'd love to hear from you!