Blind Man's Bluff
How to Play:
What You'll Need:
- Have the birthday child be the "blind man," and blindfold him or her.
- Have the other children join hands and form a circle around the blind man.
- The players should then start moving in a circle around the blind man while singing:
"Three Blind Mice, Three Blind Mice;
See how they run! See how they run!
They all ran after the pirate's wife,
Who cut off their tales with a carving knife.
Have you ever seen such a sight in your life,
As Three Blind Mice?"
- When the verse stops, the blind man points in the direction of a child and guesses a name.
- If the blind man guesses correctly, he or she trades places with the other child.
- If not, the child steps into the circle with the blind man so the blind man can try to catch him or her.
- Once the blind man catches the player, he or she must try to identify the child by touching his or her face, hair, or clothing.
- If the blind man guesses correctly, they switch places.
- If not, the blind man stays in the center for another round.
Top of Page