This recipe makes one half cup of Space goo.
What You'll Need:
- 1 teaspoon borax powder
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) of glue (e.g., Elmer's® white glue)
- food coloring
- 2 large bowls
- Add 1/2 cup of water to 1/2 cup of glue in a large bowl.
- Add 1 color of food coloring (we suggest green or blue).
- In another bowl, mix 1 cup of water and 1 teaspoon of borax powder.
- Slowly stir the glue mixture into the bowl of borax solution.
- Kneed the slime solution in your hands until it feels dry. There may be extra water in the bowl.
- Have fun!
Did You Like This Craft Recipe?
- The more you play with the slime, the harder and less sticky it will be.
- Store the slime in zip-lock bags in the fridge so mold doesn't grow.
- Use Elmer's® glue to get the best results.
- DO NOT EAT THE SLIME!
- Dried slime can be easily removed with water.
your comments or questions. We'd love to hear from you!