What You'll Need:
- White T-shirts
- Water Guns
- Barriers or things to hide behind
- Food coloring
This game should be played outside, preferably in a grassy area. Make sure all the players know where they aren't allowed to run.
How to Play:
- Have your guests put on white T-shirts.
- Divide the players into two teams. One team should stand on one side of the field and the other team should stand on the other side of the field.
- Give each player a water gun containing water colored with food coloring (red for one team and blue for the other).
- Designate an area on each team's side to represent that team's 'jail."
- When you say, "go" the teams should try to squirt each other with their water guns.
- A player must be squirted on their white shirt for it to count.
- If a player is squirted, they are out and must sit in the other team's jail.
- The last person left with a clean shirt wins the game for their team!