- 1 quart of milk
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Fresh snow
Did You Like This Recipe?
- Thoroughly mix ingredients and place in medium saucepan.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- Poor custard into a large bowl and stir in snow until a slushy mixture is formed.
- Serve immediately.
- If you'd like, you can also add chocolate syrup or other flavors to the mix.
your comments or questions. We'd love to hear from you!