- 3 (12 ounce) packages refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Grease one 9 or 10 inch Bundt® pan. Note: Do not use a pan with a removable bottom.
- In a large plastic bag, mix together the sugar and cinnamon.
- Cut each biscuit dough package into quarters so that you have 12 pieces total.
- Place half the biscuits in the plastic bag with the sugar/cinnamon mix and shake the bag until the biscuits are fully coated.
- Now arrange the coated biscuits in the bottom of the greased pan.
- Place the other half of the biscuit dough in the plastic bag with the sugar/cinnamon mix and shake the bag until they are fully coated.
- Arrange the remaining coated biscuits in the pan.
- Melt the butter and brown sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat. Boil for 1 minute.
- Now pour it over the biscuits in the Bundt pan.
- Bake the bread at 350° for 35 minutes.
- When time is up, let the bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Then, turn it onto a plate.
- You do not have to cut the monkey bread, it just pulls apart!
Top of Page