Your Duck Dynasty party guests might not have beards as impressive as the ones on the show, but this party craft activity can change that! Have guests make their own fake beards for a fun party game.
What You'll Need:
- Colored Construction Paper
- String or yarn
- Pom poms or cotton balls
- Markers and other decorations
- A hole punch or pencil to make holes
- Before the party, cut out different beard shapes from construction paper. You may want to get your child to model the first cutout so you can estimate how big a child's beard mask should be. Have an example ready to show your guests for inspiration.
- Punch holes in the sides of the beard. Thread one piece of string or yarn through each side and tie it around the hole. The strings should be long enough to tie behind your head.
- Let guests decorate their fake beard with colorful pom poms, cotton balls, and coils of yarn. They can be as conservative or creative as they want!
- Once your beards are dry and ready to wear, they make a great alternative to Duck Dynasty party hats!