Duck Dynasty Party ideas
Celebrate your love of the hottest reality TV show around with a Duck Dynasty party. Fans of Si, Willie, and the rest of the Robertson family will want to celebrate with their redneck-chic style. The family of duck call tycoons is a down to earth and tons of fun to watch. In this Duck Dynasty party guide you will find ideas for tableware, decorations, food, favors, and games.
Duck Dynasty Party Planning & Invitations
In addition to all of the tableware for your Duck Dynasty Party, you can add several additional elements like the suggestions below to:
- A camo net decoration and hunting decorations
- Duck cups and tableware
- Duck Dynasty costumes
- Toy ducks like rubber duckies
- Camouflage decorations and props
- Tie your Duck Dynasty invite to a rubber duck toy or duck call for a fun theme favor that will get your guests excited for your event.
- Cut out the shape of a duck from construction paper and write all your party details on one side. Let your child help decorate the front for a DIY look.
- Include a Duck Dynasty or camouflage address label with your invitation and seal the envelope with a personalized camo sticker printed with your party details.
Duck Dynasty Decorating & Food
Take a look at some of our suggestions for Duck Dynasty party decorations:
- Lay out fake duck decoys, whistles, and rubber duckies on your party tables. Hang a few duck toys or cutouts from fishing line on your ceiling for a fun look. Leaves and branches can be arranged into rustic centerpieces with the help of a little hot glue. Use camo decor to continue the theme.
- Use a large net or mesh table cover to decorate walls, fences, or party tables.
- Hang streamers and outdoor hunting and fishing banners above the food table and around the party area. With a personalized banner you can add any message of your choice.
- Duck Dynasty is your theme, so why not go all the way with a poultry theme? Chicken nuggets, wings, and chicken salad make a great menu. Duck-shaped marshmallows are another fun themed pick
- Make Camouflage Pretzel Sticks: Drizzle large pretzel sticks in melted chocolate for a Duck Dynasty dessert. Melt white chocolate and milk chocolate into separate bowls. Separate out half of the white chocolate and color with green food dye. Drizzle the pretzel rods and let cool for theme snacks.
- Serve up favorite foods from the show like ice tea and mallow dogs. Line a hot dog bun with toasted marshmallows and drizzle with chocolate for a twist on classic s'mores.
Duck Dynasty Party Favors
Send your guests home with a smile with Duck Dynasty Party favors such as:
- Outdoor camo favor kits and hunting toys
- Duck Dynasty toys and games
- Duck calls or whistles
- Duck Dynasty costumes
- Baked goods and snacks
- Personalized lollipops
- Check out our Duck Dynasty favor kits and more under the "Party Favors" and "More Fun Stuff" tabs for great Duck Dynasty party treats