Train Your Dragons
At the Party:
- Stand the children in four rows so that you can see everyone.
- Pick a dragon name for yourself such as Maleficent or Toothless.
- Tell the children your new dragon name and inform them they are dragon trainees.
- Like the game "Simon Says," you will be giving them commands.
- If you don't say your name before the command, the children who follow the command are out and have to sit down.
- In addition to the common commands like "Maleficent says: hop on one foot" or "touch your head," add in some dragon commands like breath fire, flap your wings, and scare your neighbor!
- The last one standing is the winner!
Top of Page