Say It Two Ways
At the Party:
- Divide your guests into two teams.
- Flip a coin to see which team will go first.
- Start by saying a word in Spanish, and then say '...means?" and have the first team yell out the correct word in English.
- When they guess correctly, go to the next team, and give them another Spanish word.
- The team who has the most correct answers wins!
- For a non-competitive game, have all guests call out the correct answer as soon as they know it, and work together to figure out the more difficult words.
- Rojo means... Red!
- Perro means... Dog!
- Gato means... Cat!
- Uno means... One!
- Azul means... Blue!
- Auga means... Water!
- Cabeza means... Head!
- Madre means... Mother!
- Hombre means... Man!
Top of Page