Dottie McStuffins is always ready to help heal her stuffed animal friends. Prepare for your own first aid kit with this fun Doc McStuffins art and crafts activity.
What You'll Need:
- Velcro strips
- Markers, glitter, and other decorations
- Cut bandaid shapes out of felt and cloth.
- Glue the Velcro patches to the back of each bandage cutout. The Velcro will make your bandaids stick to stuffed animals.
- Decorate each bandage with outer felt cutouts, fabric paint, and more for a personalized touch. Hearts and cross marks make good symbols for first aid bandages.
- Make a few bandaids in different sizes for boo-boos both big and small.