Louis the Alligator's Swamp Rescue
What You'll Need:
- Two toy frogs to be Tiana and Naveen
- Sheets of green construction paper
At the Party:
- The green construction paper sheets will be the alligators in Louis' swamp.
- Place the two frogs on the floor and scatter the green paper all around them.
- Leave space in between each so that no two overlap.
- The object of this game is to hop across the floor to rescue the frog Tiana and Naveen, but without stepping on or touching any of the alligators.
- One at a time, send the children on a mission to rescue either one of the frogs.
- The child should hop to a frog, pick it up, and then hop back out of the swamp without touching an alligator. If this is too easy for the kids, make it more challenging by having them hop on one foot for a second round of the game.
Top of Page