Disney Frozen Party Ideas
Created on June 14, 2016
Frozen is the biggest movie that Disney has had in years. The demand for Frozen party supplies and costumes has been great so if you child dreams of having a Frozen theme party, consider her in good company. This will be a celebration that every one of her friends will think is the best party they ever went to. As a parent, we have made it easy for you to throw a Frozen party that your daughter and her friends will never forget. Everything you need from tableware and decorations to games, foods and favors are all her for your reference. Have fun planning and celebrating your Frozen party.
Frozen Party Planning & Invitations
To bring the world of Anna, Elsa and Olaf to your home you'll need some special extras. In addition to all of the Frozen Themed party supplies and decorations you should consider enhancing your party space with some of the following ideas:
- Frozen DVD & Soundtrack
- Frozen Costumes
- Crowns & Tiaras
- Sprinkle paper snowflakes on the table for icy sparkles
- Seal your envelopes with a snowflake sticker or an official Disney Frozen sticker. This will give your guests a good guess as to what is inside the envelope!
- Cut snowflake construction paper or make a Snowman. You can even use light blue construction paper and glitter to make a dress like Elsa's . Write in your party details on the back and decorate the front to look like the character.
- Include creative wording on your invitations such as:"Let it go! Let it go!"It's a Frozen birthday for nobody in particular that will be the "coolest" party for sure because she's a girl worth melting for
Frozen Party Decorations & Food
Here are some of our favorite suggestions for Frozen party decorations:
- Set the scene with cardboard full-sized standups of Anna, Elsa and Olaf as well as Sven and Olaf together, and the Frozen castle. The kids will have a blast posing for pictures next to them. These pictures will also make great favors..
- Turn your room into the winter wonderland of Anandelle with snowflakes, silver foil star hanging decorations and metallic silver streamer curtains in the doorway to simulate icicles.
- Winter scene wall decorations will give the snowy appearance you seek but without the chill.
- Turn ordinary mini carrots into "Olaf Noses" and pretzel sticks into "Olaf Arms". Serve them with a snowy white onion dip.
- Make snowmen with marshmallows, licorice sticks, candy buttons and royal icing.
- Make Frozen hearts by dipping strawberries in melted white chocolate and sprinkling with white decorating sugar
- Bake a cake and cover it with blue fondant, available at most party supplie stores. Use snowflake cookie cutters and white fondant to decorate your cake. Write on the cake with silver or white frosting.
Frozen Party Favors
Every little girl will be thrilled to go home with a bag of Disney Frozen favors, toys and goodies.
- Purchase a Frozen 16oz reusable drink cup or Frozen Sport 13oz Drink Bottle and fill it with candy.
- Frozen themed snowglobes make a great favor that will give a child something to display in their room
- Get some Frozen Award Ribbons to give to kids for winning party games
- All of the above mentioned item and so much more can be found in our Frozen party supplies. Don't miss all of these great ideas and treats!