At the Party:
- To start the game, the birthday child hides in a closet or other space large enough for all of the guests. An adult may want to offer a suggestion.
- Each child takes a turn, one at a time, being "it."
- The child who is "it" goes in search of the last "dinosaur" to disappear.
- When he finds the hidden dinosaur(s), he joins them in the same hiding place.
- An adult may need to remind the children in hiding to be quiet in their hideout while each new child searches.
- Each child looks until all the dinosaur guests are extinct (in the same hiding spot).
Top of Page