What You'll Need:
- A Copy of Our Dinosaur Hatch Pattern for Each Child
- Crayons, markers, and/or colored pencils
- A hole punch
- Brass paper fasteners
- Glue or tape
Copy and cut out the Dinosaur Hatch Pattern
for any children 5 and under.
At the Party:
- Let each child choose a dinosaur and two egg halves and color them.
- Line up the cracked edge of the bottom half of the shell with the lines running through the dinosaur's body and tape or glue them together.
- Punch a hole through each black dot on the top and bottom shells.
- Align the holes and fasten with a brass paper fastener.
- The fastener will serve as a hinge which will reveal the baby dinosaur inside the egg.