What You'll Need:
- Heart Shaped Boxes (one for each child, can be found at your local craft store)
- Victorian Paper
- Heart, Cupid, and Teddy Bear Stickers
- Spray Paint (if boxes aren't already painted)
- Foam Paint Brush
At the Party:
- Spray paint each box inside and out if they are not already painted.
- Also, purchase cupid, heart, and teddy bear stickers and/or cut out similar shapes from magazines.
- Instruct the children to glue on the shapes by using glue and foam paint brushes.
- Then decorate with beads or ribbons.
Glue can be thinned with water in a bowl to make it easier to smooth on shapes with a foam paint brush.