What You'll Need:
At the Party:
- Children's Cardboard Blocks (or shoe boxes)
- Two or Three Tennis Balls
- Stack the children's cardboard blocks (or shoe boxes with the lids taped on) into a pyramid shape.
- One by one, give each child a tennis ball or smaller ball to use as a "wrecking ball."
- Give each child two or three turns with the wrecking ball to see how much of the pyramid they can knock down.
- Award a small prize to each child, or give out two or three larger prizes to the children who knock down the most bricks.
Top of Page