Dump Truck Craft
What You'll Need:
At the Party:
- Print a copy of our Dump Truck Pattern for each child, and print half as many copies of the Dump Truck Top (i.e. 1 sheet per 2 children).
- Place each pattern over a piece of cardboard or a manila folder, and cut the pattern out using an X-Acto knife. (You should end up with identical copies of the pattern on paper and on cardboard, one for each child).
- Have the children decorate the paper cut-outs with crayons or markers.
- Once they are decorated, glue the paper patterns to the cardboard patterns.
- Fold each piece along the dotted lines.
- Fold the tabs inward, and tape them and the edges closed.
- Tape the upper portion of the truck (the Dump Truck Top) to the body at an angle.
Top of Page