Casino Party Ideas for Kids
Created on June 14, 2016
Throw your child an exciting Las Vegas theme birthday or support your favorite community cause with a Casino party! Poker night ideas can turn a school fundraiser or birthday event into a magical night inspired by the bright lights of Las Vegas casinos. Our casino party ideas guide includes tips for casino invitations, casino decorations, gambling inspired games, food and Las Vegas favor ideas. Follow our casino party guide for an unforgettable night of games and good times!
Kids Casino Party Planning & Invitations
In addition to basic Casino party supplies like poker chip plates, cups, napkins, and decorations, you may want to consider purchasing, borrowing or renting the following items for your Casino Night party:
- Candy coins
- Playing cards
- A poker table and chips
- Fake money
- Printed guides for the winning poker hands
- Include gold star confetti with your invitations for a dash of elegance. Seal the envelopes with a personalized casino sticker printed with your party information or special welcome message.
- Create a card-style invitation using playing cards as your base. Write all your party info in gold permanent marker and stuff your playing card invites into an envelope.
- Draw a picture of a winning poker hand on a piece of cardstock. Under your image write the phrase, "Get Lucky at our Casino Party!" Write your party details on the back of the invite.
- Plan a swanky event and let guests know you would like them to dress in formal attire.
Kids Casino Party Decorating & Food Ideas
The right decorations can make all the difference at your Casino party! Whether you would like to use a Poker Chip theme or a wild Las Vegas style, you'll find great Casino decoration ideas below:
- Lay out a deck of playing cards or poker chips as table scatter for your casino table decorations.
- Rent out a community center or host your event in a rec room to create a large open floor full of different gambling games. Set up roulette, poker tables, and other games of chance.
- Float a few playing card balloons around the party area. Include a few casino chip balloons around your event for a touch of fun in your poker night decorations!
- Serve snacks on silver trays. For a big fundraiser event, get volunteers to walk around with water, juice, and appetizers on platters for a Las Vegas elite experience.
- Bake poker chip sugar cookies! Start by making sugar cookies. Add red and blue food dye to different batches of dough to create fun colors. Bake as directed and pipe on icing in a playing card suite design for a sweet look!
- Mini servings and champagne glasses will make your guests feel like they are big rollers at a Las Vegas hotel. Serve shrimp, meatballs, finger sandwiches and other small sized snacks to create a fancy feel.
Kids Casino Party Favors
The stakes are high when it comes to sending your guests home happy. Don't gamble on getting great gifts. Give your guests what they want with some of our casino party favor ideas:
- Playing cards and dice
- Novelty poker glasses
- Personalized casino lollipops
- A gangster hat or money boa