Casino Party Ideas for Adults
last updated 1/7/2019
Create an exciting fundraiser theme for your community group or organization with some of the casino party ideas. If you are hosting a special poker night or you are looking to create a unique event for your work group, look to our guide for tips on how to use Las Vegas party supplies like invitations, decorations, foods, games, and favors. Host a formal poker party to add some excitement to your typical game nights.
Casino Party Planning & Invitations
In addition to basic casino party supplies, like poker chip plates, cups, napkins, and decorations, you may want to consider purchasing, borrowing or renting the following items for your Casino Night party.
- Gangster costumes or James Bond-inspired suits
- A poker table and casino chips
- Playing card decks
- Novelty money that you can buy or make yourself
- Printed guides for the winning poker hands and rules to popular casino games
- Attach a card-style invitation to a personalized Casino favor such as a button or magnet.
- Plan a swanky event and let guests know you would like them to dress in formal attire.
Casino Party Decoration & Food
The right decorations can make all the difference at your Casino party! Whether you would like to use standard decorations or a wild Las Vegas style, you'll find great Casino ideas below:
- Lay out a deck of playing cards or poker chips as table scatter for your casino table decorations.
- Rent out a community center or host your event in a rec room to create a large open floor full of different gambling games. Set up roulette, poker tables, and other games of chance.
- Float a few balloons around the party area. Include a few balloons in solid colors that match the colors of your poker chips and use a thick black marker to put a dollar amount on them
- Serve snacks on silver trays. For a big fundraiser event, get volunteers to walk around with water, juice, and appetizers on platters for a Las Vegas elite experience.
- Mini servings and champagne glasses will make your guests feel like they are big rollers at a Las Vegas hotel. Serve shrimp, meatballs, finger sandwiches and other small sized snacks to create a fancy feel.
Casino Party Favors
- Playing cards and dice
- Novelty poker glasses
- A gangster hat or money boa