What You'll Need:
Before the Party:
- Poster board cut into 8 x 8 squares
- Licorice twists (like Twizzlers)
- Peppermint and Spearmint candies
- Table and chairs for each guest
- Clear Tape
At the Party:
- Tape the licorice in the shape of a tic-tac-toe board to the poster board.
- Create enough tic-tac-toe boards so there are enough for all the players to play at once in teams of two. For instance, if there are 10 players, you will need five boards.
- Place five wrapped mints of each color next to each board.
- Begin the Peppermint Forest Tic-Tac-Toe Championship by seating the guests in teams of two.
- In case they have never played tic-tac-toe, explain to them the rules. If there are an odd group of kids, have an adult fill the empty seat.
- Have everyone complete the first round of tic-tac-toe until the winners are declared. In case of a tie, both players are winners.
- Start the second round until the winners are declared.
- Continue playing in teams of two until the Tic-Tac-Toe Champion is crowned!
- Award the winner a big bag of Twizzlers candy!
Top of Page