What You'll Need:
Before the Party:
- Cookie cutters
- Undecorated gingerbread cookies
- Frosting, candy, sprinkles, gum drops, chocolate candy pieces
- Aprons, smocks, or clean old shirts
- Hand wipes
- A table and chairs
- Adult supervision
Bake gingerbread cookies that look like different shapes the night before the party. You can use a variety of cookie cutters so that the children have a lot of options.
At the Party:
- Make sure each child is wearing an apron, smock or a clean old shirt so they don't get messy.
- Let each child choose a gingerbread cookie and decorate it will various toppings and icing.
- When they are finished, have the child tell a story or make a name for their
- cookie...and then eat it!