Jelly Bean Flavor Fun
Line children up in a single file. One at a time, ask each child to close their eyes and put a jelly bean in their mouth. See if they can guess which flavor it is. Use a variety of unique flavors to make the game more challenging. If the child guesses incorrectly, they are out but can help choose what flavor to give the next person in line. Keep playing until one person guesses the most correctly and wins a prize!
Guess How Many
Place a large number of jelly beans in a glass jar. Give each child a slip of paper and a pencil and ask them to write down their name and how many jelly beans they think are in the jar. Whoever guesses the closest wins the jar full of jelly beans!
Jelly Bean Juggle
This face paced game is sure to be a crowd-pleaser!
- Give each child a plastic or paper cup.
- Divide the children into pairs and instruct each pair to sit about 6-feet apart.
- Give each child 15-20 jelly beans in a sandwich bag.
- Instruct the children to place their cup in front of them.
- Have all the children place one arm behind their back. They must play this game using their other arm!
- When you say "go," the children must try to throw their jelly beans inside their opponent's cup.
- Players can either score by tossing the jelly beans from their plastic bag into their opponent's cup OR throwing the beans that have been tossed into their cup.
- After 2 minutes call "stop!" Whoever got the most jelly beans in their opponent's cup wins!
- Collect all the beans, divide them evenly, and play again!
- Only one jelly bean can be thrown at a time.
- Eating jelly beans results in disqualification.
- Using two arms results in disqualification.