The object of Buzz Words, is to try to get other players out by completing a sentence.
At the Party:
- Ask the children to sit in a circle.
- One at a time, the children will form a sentence one word at a time. For instance, the first child may say "The" and the second child may say "bee" and so on.
- If a child ends a sentence on their turn, they are out.
- After a child is out, a new sentence begins. The new sentence does not have to relate to the previous one.
- Continue playing until one child is left and wins the game!