Bumble Bee Visor Craft
What You'll Need:
- Yellow craft foam visors (1 per guest)
- Black and white craft foam
- Wiggly eyes
- Glue two wiggly eyes on the front of each visor.
- Cut three thick black strips, about 1/2 inch wide, from the craft foam and glue on to the visor. The strips should hang off the edge of the visor.
- Trim the overlapping edges of the black strips so they align to the edges of the visor.
- Cut 2 bee wings out of white craft foam.
- Glue the edges of the wings under the sides of the visor. There should be one wing on each side.
- When the glue dries the visors are ready to wear!
Top of Page