Let's face it. No one is getting any younger. Make sure you get the most out of life with this fun milestone birthday party activity. This is an especially fun activity for an Over the hill party.
What You'll Need:
- Paper and pens
- Frames and craft decorations
- Give each guest a piece of paper and a pen.
- Participants should write down their bucket list a list of things they want to do in their life before they "kick the bucket". Have guests share some of their favorite ideas to spark conversation.
- Decorate old picture frames from thrift shops or craft stores. Once you are done decorating, frame your bucket list to display in your home as a reminder to seize the day!
- Alternatively, you can collect all your guests' lists in a scrapbook to serve as a fun guestbook for your milestone birthday.