Throw your little guy a party with no girls allowed with our All Boys Party Ideas! The following ideas will help you with all your planning needs, including activity suggestions that will wear out even the most rowdy in the group! Shop all our Boy Themed Party Supplies Browse this guide: Boys Only Theme Ideas Decorations Food Party Favors Games & Activities
Planning & InvitationsWhat Do I Need For the Party? In addition to basic Boy themed party supplies, like plates, cups, napkins and decorations, you may want to consider purchasing, borrowing or renting the following items for your party:
- Superhero capes, masks and accessories
- Action figures and toy cars
- Sports equipment
- A craft activity or LEGO bricks
- A pinata
- Knight Party: If your son is into medieval stories or just likes slaying dragons, this is the party for him!
- Superhero Party: Look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane, it's a superhero party!
- Monster Party: Goof around with your son's favorite ghouls during a silly monster theme party.
- Star Wars Party: If your son is a die hard Star Wars fan, than why not host his next birthday in a galaxy far, far away?
- Disney Cars Party: Join Lightning McQueen and the rest of your son's favorite animated cars at his next birthday.
Decoration Ideas for an All Boys Party Decorations can be either generic or tied to the specific theme you choose for your son's party. Here are some general suggestions for creating a vibrant atmosphere:
- Use your child's favorite colors as your basic color scheme. Drape streamers from the ceiling and anchor groups of balloons around the party area with balloon weights. Add Mylar balloons to some of your balloon groups for added effect.
- Hang a banner or sign on the front door that reads "Boys Only - Password Required" and then send the secret password to your guests in their invitations.
- Use toys that your son already owns as decorations, such as toy trucks, train sets, army men, matchbox cars, or animal figurines.
- As each guest arrives, hand him a party hat to wear. If you are hosting a themed party, match your handouts to the party. For instance, for a Cowboy Party or Pirate Party, hand out cowboy hats or pirate bandanas instead.
- Find favorite photos of your son and his friends. Make color copies and blow them up to poster size. Hang them around the party area.
- If your son and his friends like video games, set up a station where everyone can take turns playing a sports or racing game together.
- If it's a nice day out, set up an obstacle course outside for the guests to run through. An activity like this is a good way for guests to burn energy!
- Use truck-shaped or dog-shaped cookie cutters to cut out sandwiches and cookies. You can also make Jell-o treats into shapes after the Jell-O has set.
- Make homemade pretzels and serve them with different toppings, such as cinnamon and sugar, parmesan cheese, sea salt, or chocolate powder.
- Freeze grape juice or red Kool-Aid into ice cubes before the party. During the party, fill each guest's cup with ginger ale and let them drop their colored ice cubes in the cup, making "magic" bubbly drinks.
- Serve drinks with silly straws.
- Serve Dirt Cups.
- Make Camouflage Candy Apples.
Party Favor IdeasBoys Only Party Favor Ideas Send your guests home with favors that fly, stick, fling and bounce! Here are some of our favorite toys that will make the boys go wild!
- Cars, trucks and vehicles
- Bouncy balls
- Fun shaped lollipops
- Silly putty, tentacle flings, and goop
- A complete favor set
Party Planning ToolboxUse the links below to quickly find related theme party supplies, planning tips, printable checklists, and advice from our party planning experts.
- Boy Themed Party Supplies: Includes paperware, invitations, personalized items, favors, and decorations for your boys party themes.
- Personalized Items: Check out our exclusive personalized items including invitations, bookmarks, stickers, and more!
- Birthday Party Decorating Ideas: This guide will tell you how to decorate for your party theme, what to do with balloons and streamers, how to decorate with food, how to set the table, and how to make your own party decorations.
- Parties Under $100: Use this guide to celebrate in style without breaking the bank!
- Party Budget Estimator: Download this guide to help budget your expenses.
- More Birthday Theme Ideas: Browse our list of over 130 themed party guides to find tips for your child's next birthday! Each guide includes ideas for invitations, decorations, food, favors, games and more.