Squirt Gun Bowling
At the Party:
- You will need one or more squirt guns and a supply of paper bowling pins.
- To make the bowling pins, cut white paper triangles from construction paper.
- Roll them into a cone shape and tape the edges together.
- Be sure to make plenty in case some become soggy during the game.
- Set up ten bowling pins on a table, bench or other flat surface such as a fence or deck railing.
- Have a bucket of water handy to refill the squirt gun as needed.
- Line up the children and start the game using the squirt gun instead of a bowling ball.
- Allow each child ten seconds to knock down as many pins as they can with the stream of water from the squirt gun.
- Then set up the pins again for the next child.
- Depending on the ability of your guests, the pins can be set in a straight line, or in the triangle pattern used at a bowling alley.
Top of Page